Saturday, April 16, 2016

Week 12 Tech Tip: Google Timer

This week I read on another blog about the google timer and thought this would be a great thing to experience for myself! Especially since I have been trying to time manage better. Well, what do ya know? That thing is awesome! I had it set for ten minutes so that I could take a brain break from studying earlier today. Ten minutes later it started making noise and back to the books I went! I would definitely recommend this to others who are in need of help managing their study time. I may also use this in the future to help manage how much time I spend on other websites outside of my school work. Since so much of homework and school work is done on a computer, it can become difficult to not get distracted. This is a great tool that I will be using from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment