Friday, April 22, 2016

Week 13 Famous Last Words



This is my first time doing famous last words, but I thought it would be fitting as this is my last assignment for this class! I am so glad that I took this course, and am excited to be taking Epics of India in the fall. I also convinced my boyfriend to sign up for the class as well, so we should have a lot of fun together. I cannot wait for summer, for me it can't come fast enough.
 Although I do not feel like I reached my health goals for the semester, I do think that I am making more conscientious choices. I am asking for a Fitbit Blaze for my birthday and am excited to have it! My mom is also getting a Fitbit for her combined birthday and Mother’s day gift from me! She is excited so that we can compete to see who gets more steps per day.
I am very panicked about my other courses in the upcoming weeks, another reason I'm glad to be finishing this one earlier. I can't believe it is almost dead week, it feels like the semester just started a few weeks ago! I have thoroughly enjoyed this semester, as stressful as it was, and can't wait to be in my last semester in the fall! Graduating seems like a terrifying concept, although I keep reminding myself that I am pushing of true adulthood for three years with Physical Therapy school. Most of my friends are moving places and getting jobs, so being in this position makes me realize how close I am to the finish.
I am so grateful for the opportunity to travel this summer, unfortunately my anxiety has started to set in and I am realizing that I will be away from home for a month. I am leaving for Germany on May 26th, which seems both very far away and quickly approaching. I am excited to see my aunt however, who also surprised my family with the news that she will be coming to the U.S. to see me graduate in December! 

Neuschwanstein Castle from Huffington's Post

No comments:

Post a Comment