Friday, April 22, 2016

Week 13 Growth Mindset: Rome Wasn't Built in a Day But...

...they were laying bricks every hour. This is a different version of the quote which I like because it keeps me focused. I think that this is a great phrase to keep in mind as finals approach and as I get closer to graduating I feel like I have to keep this in mind more and more. I always feel like I should be in a hurry to finish college, graduate PT school, get an amazing job, and then start making lots of money. Unfortunately that will not happen as quickly as I want it to... I feel like I may have to paint some reminders this summer to keep my head in the game! I have really been feeling burned out and going through this last semester with 19 hours has definitely taken its toll on me. I cannot wait for summer! I
The quote from pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment